Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You win, Pam

I always get so depressed when my friends/family don’t blog as often as I think they should… so I guess I should do the same.

I’ve been officially on summer vacation for roughly 33 days now. And I love it SO much. But I do miss these sweet little children, and am looking forward to starting again in a couple months.



(Don’t forget to check out my First Grade Blog for some of our end of the year activities/pictures. We had a great time!)

Instead of packing up right away and heading north, I stayed in Idaho for a bit to attend a training my school district paid me for. It was well worth the money, but maybe not so much my time. I packed up my apartment and moved it all into storage for the summer. I’m looking forward to a new apartment and a fresh start when I move back.

I drove up to Canada for the summer again. It’s a lot nicer this time, since I don’t have a massive paper to write, although I still have a Canadian History class to finish. I wish that I cared/was interested in it even just a little bit, but I hate it so much. I can’t wait for it to be over.

As far as summer plans go, we have a family camping trip coming up in a couple weeks and then I’ve got a trip to visit each of my brothers and their families planned. First a visit with Warren in Olds, Jordan in Toronto, and then Ryan in Calgary. When I get back from all that travelling, I’ll only have about a week left before I head back down to Idaho. This summer is going to go by way too fast!

I’ll blog again soon when I have something more interesting/more creative/less boring to post about.

Happy Summer! :)


2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Ha ha, thanks! : D I just miss knowing what is going on! And did you change your hair color? It looks different! Very cute; but different! Have fun in Canada and take lots of pictures! One day I will visit Canada (especially since we live in Michigan now and are so close!)... And are you back in Idaho teaching next year? Or did you decide to go somewhere else?

Janae said...

I like how you are the only one who comments or cares if I blog. Haha. Maybe I should just email you weekly reports. :)

Yes, my hair has gotten progressively more blonde over time. I’m thinking of going back brown in the fall. We’ll see... And no decision has really been made. I apply for jobs in Canada, but will stay in Idaho until I get one. Unfortunately it’s looking like I’m supposed to stay in Idaho for the rest of my life... :(