Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tis the Season

If you were to ask me what my favorite thing about the holidays is, I wouldn’t say the beautiful snow falling from the sky as children happily build their clever little snowmen. I wouldn’t say a marvelously decorated Christmas tree with presents pouring out from below. I wouldn’t say watching the magnificent Forgotten Carols in Idaho Falls. I wouldn’t say the feeling of warmth and love that comes each Christmas season. I wouldn’t say the two short weeks off from work. I wouldn’t say the lights which brighten up Main Street. I wouldn’t even say spending time with my wonderful family that all live so SO far away! Nope. All of these would be on my list, but definitely not the top. I would say my favorite thing about the holidays is:




And yes, I ate an entire box in just a few short hours. Don’t judge me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.
I can't judge you, I do that every year...at LEAST once. Or until Rico rips the box away from me and tells me to take a break.
mary

The Gibb Family said...

Nicely done Janae!! I've never tried those but maybe I should stay away....they seem pretty deadly!