Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gratitude

On Sunday we had a “Stake Special Conference”. Elder Chambers from the Seventy (I think) came to speak to us. He gave a simple, but profound talk on Gratitude. He shared a study that was done on people who were grateful vs. those who weren’t. The study showed those who were grateful and showed gratitude daily, were happier, healthier, worked out more, ate better, were nicer, etc. All these wonderful, amazing things, simply by being grateful! I figured it can’t hurt to try. So I bought myself this little pink “Gratitude Book”:


I’m going to write something I am grateful for every night. Some nights may be pages long, others may be one word. Hopefully it will help me be happier and more appreciative of my “not-really-so-horrible” life!

2 comments:

GoldieGirl said...

You're so cute. Very good Idea, I should find away to remember to be grateful too.

Brittany said...

That's a great idea! Way to go!