Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring My A


Spring Break ends tomorrow and I’ve never been so sad.
From “Tuesday Friday” to “Monday Saturday”, life was pretty rad.
I stayed up late, slept in, worked out, partied, and more.
I didn’t even do a single homework or school* chore.
Mom and Dad came to visit for a more pleasant trip.
It made me so happy I wanted to dance and skip!
Shopping, cooking, swimming, and laughing, too.
These are some of the delightful activities we did do.


The untangling of the baby blanket’s string,
Was definitely the most funniest thing.


I loved spending time with my life partner, Wendy-zee.
Especially when we laugh at all things cheesy.
The gym is the best when spotting hot bods,
But makes us cringe when we see some of the odds.
Spring Break ends tomorrow and I’ve never been so sad.
But I’m looking forward to Summer, which will be pretty rad.

*Only because I was unknowingly locked out for the weekend, and am now more irate than I have ever been in my whole life...

Disclaimer: I know my poetry isn’t as good as it used to be, but I just don’t have the time or energy to make it any better. Deal with it.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

hilarious!

except the irate part. that's no bueno.