Monday, June 18, 2012

Operation Super Nanny

My brother, sister in law, mom, and dad were lucky enough to go on a trip to Spain for 16 days!  I was not so lucky.  Haha, I got to be the babysitter instead.  :)  

I got to be an actual soccer mom and take Ally to her practices/games.  Playoffs are this week!  

What do you do on a rainy day?  Make cookies, of course!

Making sure I didn't abandon her at preschool yet.  
Nope, not yet.  

A Great Horned Owl visits preschool.



Ally had her first piano recital.  She was super excited, and really nervous.  But she said a prayer to do well, and did an AWESOME job.  Check it out:


And of course, we went to Dairy Queen afterwards to celebrate!  


The girls were invited to a garage sale with their friends.  They decided to make maracas to sell.  A couple of them actually sold!

After the garage sale an actual ice cream truck drove by.  It was their dream come true!

Delicious!!!

So what can you do if you can't get to an actual Zumba class?  You do it on the big screen, that's what.  It was so much fun!  Almost of fun as being in a real class.  I have to give some serious props to all the moms who still find time to work out.  I had real intentions of working out everyday here, but then reality set in and there's just too much to do to keep up on everything.  But I'm trying!  :)  

This little sweetheart appeared in the garage...  I just about picked up the girls and hightailed it out of here!  I can see why Ally gets in on the other side of the car.  I would, too!  Guess I'll stick around a little bit longer.  :)


2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Wow, why don't you come and babysit my kids? Looks like you are having SO much fun!

Becka's Street said...

U should come babysit me! Janae, you are such a wonderful fun Aunt! They are going to miss u when u go- you're like their Mary Poppins with a 21st century twist! So glad u r having fun!