Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family Fun

A couple weeks ago Ryan, Nicole, and little Sophie came for a visit.  It was a much needed break from all the stress/business that my first school brought me.  We had a lot of fun!  




Lots of Yo Gabba Gabba was watched.  Sophie is a little obsessed with it.  
And she went crazy when Nicole bought her a Foofa shirt and doll.  
She loves her so much.  


Fun at the pool.  
  






The best part of their visit...

...ok, it wasn't the Big Turks {they were a close 2nd}.  The BEST PART of the whole visit was finding out Nicole is pregnant again!  Another Van Orman baby is on the way!  :)  


My mom is heading to California with some friends for a week long trip at the beach.  But before she left, she stayed and visited for the weekend.  She started off her "vacation" by helping me clean/organize/decorate my classroom for a couple hours.  Then we went to a delicious Mexican restaurant for dinner.




Then we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up some essentials and started our Cameo Creations.  
Saturday was a BUSY day.  


In just one day we:
-cleaned, rearranged, and organized my room, the hallway, laundry room, kitchen, living room, and office. 
-got manicures and pedicures at my favorite "bon qui qui" salon
-went to Wal-Mart {again}, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Jo-Ann's, Scrapbook Barn, and Hobby Lobby
-made yummy dinner
-finished all the cameo creations
-watched the Hunger Games until we couldn't stay awake any longer.  

She left right after church this morning.  It was a fun, short, busy week.  I'm looking forward to when she {and my dad} come back down here for the winter.  

 

No comments: