Saturday, September 8, 2012

starting over

Ain't that the truth.  

It was a hard transition starting the year out at a charter school.  It wasn't at all what I expected.  The staff was wonderful, friendly, and supportive, but it was just hard.  Plain and simple.  But, looooooong story short I got a job with Mesa Public Schools teaching 2nd grade!  I'm super excited!  For one thing, it is A LOT more money.  And I'm also really excited to move up a grade.  I've loved teaching first, but am really looking forward to teaching children who no longer wet their pants, can tie their own shoes, can sit still for longer than 2 minutes, can write their name...  On Friday I said goodbye to my first graders {so sad!}, packed up my room, and unloaded it all at my new school.  I start on Monday, but thankfully I get two days to work in my room.  So here we go again!    


No comments: