Monday, June 8, 2009

Goals

This summer I have two simple goals:

1. Graduate School
-I need to complete my online course with an A, naturally.
-I would like to get my 50 hours of practicum completed, and write the required one page paper. -I hope to write at least 10 pages of research for my master’s paper.

2. Mental/Physical Health
-I need to take this summer break to work on myself. I need to go through the emotional processes necessary, in order to be a sane person when I get back to Idaho.
-I hope to lose my “marriage weight” by doing the Wellness Pro diet. My dad has been on it for a while, and has lost about 25 pounds. I am hoping by following the strict diet and exercising daily, I can lose my first goal of 35 pounds by the time I go back to school at the end of August. After that I can continue losing the weight I need to in order to feel comfortable putting myself back on the market.

Wish me luck!

(I put a weight loss tracker on the side bar, so the whole world can see my progress. After week one I have already lost 5 pounds!)

1 comment:

The Gibb Family said...

Good luck with everything! And wow - 5 pounds in one week?! That's awesome!!