Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear First Graders,
How did you get to be so wonderful? You make me so happy when you finally raise your hand to talk. I especially love when you randomly raise your hand and say,”I just love first grade. It is so fun.” Or when you bring me the “most special rock I could find” as a gift from outside. I think you are so cute when you come in from recess shaking and crying, “I yost my choose duh wight wing in duh gwass!”. How sweet and tender you are! I am so excited to spend this year learning, growing, and laughing with you. Now I must go gather up the energy to teach you again tomorrow.
Love, Ms. Van Orman

5 comments:

Molly and Jay said...

You are so cute Janae. I would have loved to have you as a teacher!

Molly and Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly and Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly and Jay said...

Umm, sorry for posting that a bunch.
I'll just erase those now.
It wasn't posting so I kept clicking!

The Matthews Family said...

Hey! We would love to have you visit any time! We will be moving in a new house sometime in October. So any time is fine for us-- just depends on whether you want to sleep in a guest room or on a blow up air mattress in the living room! Ha ha, because our apartment now is only two rooms!