Sunday, August 2, 2009

Be a Wellness Pro

Yes, it’s true. I have decided to sign up as a distributor of WellnessPro. I’m not going to be a door-to-door/crazy party salesperson or anything; it just makes my own ordering easier. I did think it would be fun for me to start a wellness blog. Yes, it will have information about WellnessPro products and information (if you are ever interested in ordering it from me). But I am also going to include healthy/delicious recipes, exercise and diet tips, and any other information for helping me and all of you become Wellness Pros!

Feel free to add my button to you blog!


www.beawellnesspro.blogspot.com

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Yea! You are going to do it! Let me know as soon as you get your blog up and going! And also, can you let me know how much shakes and things cost so I can decide exactly what fitness/diet plan I should do? If it's easier, my e-mail address is pamelaannmatthews@hotmail.com! I've been hitting the gym twice a week (I know, I know it should be more, but it's hard now with the babies!) so I really am serious about wanting to loose weight!

Janae said...

That's awesome, Pam! The site is up and running. I put all the retail prices under each item description (but there are ways to get them cheaper). If you want I can send you a couple samples of the shakes to try out? Just email me your address.