Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Since I don’t feel like it is appropriate for me to wear this anymore,


(Although I really want to. I am in love with this ring. My next husband will have to search long and hard to find me something better...)

I decided to splurge and buy myself a new ring. After browsing the mall and online, I chose this.

I didn’t actually go to a Tiffany’s store (because there aren’t any close by). I ordered it online, and it should be at my door by the time I get back to Idaho. I have never been so happy with a purchase in my entire life. And you know what? It was really nice not to have to check with anyone before buying it.

6 comments:

The Scalese Family said...

Gorgeous! Also I found a funny twilight sight today. www.laurensbite.blogspot.com check it! So funny.

Richard and Diane said...

I love it! It's always nice to splurge.

Ally said...

I HAVE THAT ONE. WE are so twinner ring buddies! Miss you lots!
xo

Val said...

It's beautiful!! Good choice.

kate said...

hi janae,

i know it's kind of random that i'm just commenting now after months, but the truth is i had TOTALLY forgot you had gone private and just thought you had written anything forever. i had NO idea about you and tyler until tonight. i am SO sorry for you. it makes me feel so sad for you. and confused (as it sounds like you are as well!) about some things. anyways, i just wanted to say i'm so sorry for you. this must be such a very hard thing for you. i hope this next year is better than the last for you. you seem like an amazing person.

Lizzy said...

oh hunny, good for you!!! your new ring is awesome!! xo!