Monday, July 27, 2009

:)

I am sitting in front of my computer, trying to finish a paper entitled “Improving Reading Performance in At-Risk First Grade Students”, with the biggest smile on my face. I don’t know why, this paper is boring and stupid, but I can’t stop smiling. I am just so happy. I feel like I don’t have a single care in the world. It’s such a great feeling to be truly happy. Even though I still have homework to do, more weight to lose, divorce stuff to work on, very little money, moving back to Rexburg, and 16,302 other problems, I am HAPPY!
And you should be, too!

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Janae, I'm so glad you are doing so well! You are such an example to everyone! I wish I had your attitude-- I get so down by the smallest things! I complain because I'm tired or the babies are whiney or we are broke or a million other things, and I should just sit back and think about what I do have that's amazing! Thank you for sharing things like this! Also, remind me again what weight loss plan you are doing? Because I have to do something asap or I will go crazy! Be my weight loss coach because you are doing amazing!

Janae said...

Thanks, Pam. My attitude might take a dramatic change when I am forced to move back to Idaho, but we’ll see!

I’m doing the Wellness Pro diet. Basically it’s two shakes a day (and they are actually very delicious, especially when you mix a little fruit with them) and then dinner/snacks spread out. You can go to the website, wellnesspro.com and look at the weight loss section. Phase 1 is what I’m trying to stick to, and it has the list of acceptable foods listed online. At first it was a little difficult, but now I don’t even feel like I need to eat snacks during the day or at night. I am very impressed!

The Scalese Family said...

how is the starter wife book? And YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! Heavenly Father doesnt want us to be sad, and when we follow his plan the best way we can, we Are happy. You are an amazing person and such a strong person I love ya!