Friday, July 24, 2009

Dreams do come true...

I have been waiting for a new Sophie Kinsella book for soooooo long, and it is finally here!!! She is by far my favorite author. If any of you even remotely liked “Confessions of a Shopaholic” then you must read all of her books. They are absolutely hilarious! I love connecting to her characters, and being taken away into their world. There are not many books (who I am kidding, just about every book I’ve read...) that I stay up until all hours of the night reading, because I just CAN’T leave their magical world! All of her books I am simply unable to put down.

Ta-daa!
Her new book (which nearly caused me to faint when I saw it in the paper):


I cannot wait to read it! I am not buying it until I get back down to Idaho, which is making me seriously contemplate going back early. The wait will probably kill me...

4 comments:

The Gibb Family said...

I LOVE her books too! I don't know why I am so obsessed - but I definitely am. What did you think of the Shopaholic movie??

Janae said...

I LOVED the Shopaholic movie. Obviously not as good as the book, but I still really enjoyed it, which is surprising because I usually don’t love movies made after books, ie: Twilight.

Have you read any Emily Giffin books? She was recommended to me by someone who likes Sophie Kinsella. They are also really good. And Madeline Wickham? Apparently that is Sophie Kinsella’s real name. Those books are just as good, too!

Becca said...

I am the same as you and get sucked into any book. I was up until 4 a.m. finishing a book because I just had to know what happened. Books have been my retreat of a boring summer. I can't wait for you to come back and we can hang out again. I am really impressed with the changes you have made and how you are handling everything going on. I wish I had the strength you do.

Val said...

Thanks for the tip - I love Sophie Kinsella books too! Laugh out loud and totally sucked in kind of books that you can't put down and then I'm sad when they're done. I'll be looking for this one!.