Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi.
I’m Augustus.
My friends call me Gus.


My mom and dad haven’t set up a blog yet, so I have to rely on my outstanding Aunt Janae to connect me to the world.
I am so lucky to have her as an aunt.
She is the best, and my most favorite!


I am about two months old now and have been told I am outrageously cute.
I am getting blessed this Sunday, and the only person in the world I want to be there, isn’t coming.
She has no money and is stuck at home working on her paper.
But that’s okay.
I know she loves me anyway.

-Gus

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Dear Gus,

You are so adorable! : )

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Hey girl! I just got caught up on you and you sound like you are very happy and really enjoying being near your family! I am so happy for you! We still miss you! I love your poems and letters! You are a great writer! Take care and be happy!