Saturday, July 31, 2010

School Fever!

Is anybody else out there having school fever?? I am seriously counting the days until school starts again. I cannot believe we still have another entire month before we start. Yes, I love summer, but I am dying to be back in the classroom, cleaning, decorating, organizing, planning, and writing letters to my new students! I cannot wait! I love the beginning of school so much. I’ve been buying pretty much everything in sight. Carson Dellosa, Really Good Stuff, Michaels, and Walmart have brought me close to bankruptcy. In all my excitement for school to start, I’ve been browsing teacher websites and blogs. I have found so many great ones, but decided to start my own! Check it out here. It doesn’t have much yet, but I’m hoping to post pictures and ideas once I get started. If you have any suggestions or ideas, let me know! Shout out to Whitney for making yet another awesome header!

And for those of you interested, I am planning on teaching another year in Idaho. Eventually I hope to move back to Alberta, but only when there’s a job for me!

2 comments:

Kristen and Andrew said...

I think you are a better person than I am... because I have not mentally come to the point where I am excited for school-- hopefully it comes soon though- we go back the 20th and the kiddos come the 25th.. eek. I also keep a class blog- I am on again off again- but this year I will do better with it! :) Yours is way cute- if you're bored mine's graham2grade.blogspot.com
ENJOY the rest of summer! ;)

The Matthews Family said...

I was wondering where you were going to be this year!