Saturday, July 10, 2010

Van Orman Family Reunion - June 2010

Instead of staying home to get my work done,
I came along to join in some family time fun.
I sat in the trailer on a beautiful day,
While all of the others went off to play.
Desperately trying to meet the deadline,
I had limited time with this family of mine.
I made sure I set my priorities straight,
But there were some activities that could not wait.
Bike rides, campfires, hoodoos, and sun tans galore
Are a few of the activities I made time for.
I discovered many a mosquito bite.
Against them, I couldn’t put up a fight.
At the end of the week, I simply must admit:
This family reunion was an absolute hit!


















































Little Gus and his parents were only there in spirit... but I wanted to include a picture of this ridiculously cute baby boy!

No comments: