Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Help

Are you one of the three people left in the world who haven't read this book? 


If so, borrow it from your neighbor and read it now. 
Because next month the movie comes out. 
And I promise it will be SO much better if you have read the book. 
It is such an amazing story. 
I thought it was a little slow at first, but I soon became entranced. 
It made one of my ten hour drives go by super fast. 


Also, I think they picked the perfect actresses for this movie. 
I can't wait to see it! 

3 comments:

Molly and Jay said...

I love the book and didn't know they were making a movie! I'm so excited! You're right-the actresses look like great choices!

GoldieGirl said...

I am super excited for this movie!

Cheryl said...

I am so glad that you read it! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see the movie!!!