Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday

I turned 25 this year, and was not happy about it. Luckily it turned out to be a great day, thanks to my wonderful friends! I started out having to take the day off to go to court for my name change. Once that was finished, I got my new driver’s license and bank cards. For the record, I am officially Janae VAN ORMAN. And it feels so good...

Ok, back to the birthday. After that, Jessica and I went and got pedicures and lunch. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon with Michelle, and the best present of all – Max!

Max Blaine Watkins was born on my birthday!



Emily, Jessica, Georgia, and I went out to dinner at Jaker’s and spent the whole night laughing, talking, and having a great time. The next night I went to Jessica’s and ate the most delicious chocolate ice-cream cake in the entire world! Just talking about it makes me salivate...


I’ve decided 25 is going to be the best year of my life. I am going to keep getting thinner, prettier, happier, smarter, wealthier... It may have some difficult days, but I am going to LOVE it!

4 comments:

kate said...

happy birthday!!! glad you had a good day!! i just turned 30, talk about feeling old!! anyways, glad it was good for you!! you are beautiful!

Lizzy said...

Happy you had a good day! You deserve it!!

Brittany said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You're the best!

The Gibb Family said...

Glad you had a really great birthday. 25 is not so bad!