Saturday, September 26, 2009

Singing at Barnes and Noble

My school decided to have a Book Fair at Barnes and Noble this year. A percentage of each purchase went towards new books for our library. From 1:00 to 5:00 classes presented and sang. I was worried, because only half of the kids in mine and Mrs. Brown’s class showed up, but they sang THE BEST! The kids were super cute! And I heard our school made close to $1000, which is amazing! Thanks to Brittany and Kimber for the pictures I stole!







Oh, and Arthur showed up for a visit. Of course I got my picture taken with him!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love the Arthur picture! And I'm glad you stole my pics. You're welcome to them any time! I'd even go as far as emailing any to you if you want them! You seriously did awesome with the kids. Luke's taught Carson & Lilly the songs. It's so funny to hear them!