Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tag

Yes, this is happening. For lack of anything else to say. Deal with it.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:40 a.m.

2. How do you like your steak? medium well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? either The Proposal or Land of the Lost

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? California... or anywhere warm.

6. What did you have for breakfast? chocolate/banana WellnessPro shake

7. What is your favorite cuisine? whatever I’m in the mood for

8. What foods do you dislike? fish, and most vegetables

9. Favorite Place to Eat? I can’t pick

10. Favorite dressing? ranch and caesar

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? honda accord

12. What are your favorite clothes? sweats

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? both

15. Where would you want to retire? who knows?

16. Favorite time of day? anytime that I don’t have work to do

17. Where were you born? Raymond, Alberta

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? none

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don’t know/care

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? see 19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? see 19

22. Bird watcher? why would anyone want to watch birds?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m an 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. person

24. Do you have any pets? just an imaginary shi tzu named ki su ling II...

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Michelle WILL have her baby tomorrow… I just KNOW it!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory? Oh so so many to choose from! I’ll pick when I was suspended from school and my dad took me home, locked me in the garage, and went back to work. That was an awful day at the time, but absolutely hilarious now!

28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog

29. Are you married? no

30. Always wear your seat belt? sure

31. Been in a car accident? yes, because I am a terrible driver

32. Any pet peeves? too many to list, but after tonight I am adding this one to my list: People who don’t tie up their three dogs and let them chase (and bark and growl) after two sweet girls who are just trying to go for a leisurely walk!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? barbecue chicken

34. Favorite Flower? daisies, tulips, lilies, roses...

35. Favorite ice cream? anything chocolate

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don’t know... but my favorite fast food? hands down hot dogs!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? surprisingly, not once

38. From whom did you get your last email? Averley

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? So tough, because my credit card has a minuscule limit… probably Ricki’s or Tai Pan

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No time for spontaneity, but I did buy zebra print flats. That was pretty spontaneous.

41. Like your job? 100% yes yes yes Especially this year — I have the BEST class!

42. Broccoli? Cucumber? cucumber

43. What was your favorite vacation? Despite the fact that it was for my honeymoon and I am still very bitter towards certain people… our cruise to Mexico! But on the days that brings too much negativity, I pick Disneyland when I was 10 (or 12?).

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jessica

45. What are you listening to right now? background episode of Friends

46. What is your favorite color? pink

47. How many tattoos do you have? 0

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 0

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:50 p.m. (Why did I stay up so late to do this? Good question...)

50. Coffee Drinker? no

No comments: