Sunday, January 17, 2010

Awesome

My mom always gets after me when I don’t have the most positive of posts, so I figured I would add something a little more uplifting.

I had the best weekend with this family.


Blaine, Michelle and sweet Baby Max.

What made this weekend so awesome blossom... extra awesome?

-I watched Pride & Prejudice and all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies for the first time. I loved them all! Even though a two hour movie takes about five hours with a baby, it was still awesome.

-We enjoyed pizza (thin crust mom, don’t worry), compliments of the PTO (thanks!)

-Played with Baby Max and listened to his sweet laugh!


-Forgot about work and school drama for a good 48 hours!

I hope your weekend was as awesome blossom as mine!

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Aww, babies named Max are the best! : )

Heather said...

so the dad in that picture of your friends - he looks like david archuletta. thats just my opinion. but i really thought that was david when i first saw your blog! CRAZY! glad you had a fun time w/ them!!!! and which pride and prejudice?

Janae said...

That's funny, Heather! I can see the resemblance! It was the one with Kiera Knightly.