Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wonderful Wednesdays!

I love Wednesdays for three main reasons:

1. I have PE, so wonderful Miss Anderson takes my class for a good 45 minutes!
2. I go to lunch with said PE teacher. Bambinos! Yum!
3. I have no graduate class. Although I have plenty of work I should be doing.
3 ½. A special reason why today was so wonderful: A boy in my class gave me this picture of himself today:


He told me he loved me and wanted me to have this keychain picture. It was so sweet. He has been one of my hardest to work with, but is turning out to be the sweetest little boy. I just love him!

It is a great thing I have Wonderful Wednesdays in order to recover from Terrible Tuesdays. (Great alliterations, right??) On Tuesdays I have nothing special at school. I have a graduate class in Pocatello (about an hour and a half drive) from 6:00 – 9:00. And yesterday was especially terrible when an “all high and mighty” someone wearing a badge, thought it was necessary and appropriate to yell and swear at me while driving when I was doing NOTHING WRONG! Seriously, there is no reason to treat people like that.

The end.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

And now I'm clear on the definition of "alliteration". Thank you.

Also, "high and mighty" + badge = blech! Sorry for you!