Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Say a Little Prayer for You

Each night before I go to bed, I say a little prayer,
In hopes that a snow day will soon appear.
I know it is quite a stretch, to have such a dream.
But one day off due to the cold, would truly be supreme!
Think of all I could get done, with that extra time!
I could sleep, work, BLOG, play, or write a little rhyme.
But since we know this probably will never come to be,
You’ll have to wait six more months to hear from me!*

*I say six months because that’s how much longer I have of graduate school and teaching in Idaho (knock on wood!). I’m hoping to update before then!

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Are you going back to Canada after that? And it was *only* in the 70s today here today! : p

Janae said...

I'm planning on it. It all depends if I get a job or have enough money to survive while subbing or doing something else. Luckily I have brothers who probably wouldn't mind the best live-in babysitter!