Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16

A picture of someone who inspires you.



So I was home sick one day this week, watching crappy daytime tv, and saw Alicia Silverstone on the Drs. She was talking about her new diet book (which I did buy). I was really interested in it, especially when she said eating this way helped her (and others) immune system (I am sick WAY too much), acne, weight, and lots more health issues. I bought it and am excited to try and follow most of it. I don't know if I can give up meat 100%. It is too delicious. But I do like how clean, natural, and healthy the diet is. It has tons of really yummy recipes I am excited to try. Maybe I am just tired and this is my lame attempt at completed this stupid 31 days challenge... ha ...but I am really inspired by people who eat to live. I wish I was one of those people who was happy to eat healthy, but I'm not. I'm also inspired by those people who eat healthy, even though they secretly dream of junk food...


Wendy is one of those people. She eats so healthy and is always at the gym. We used to be so good at going together. Well, mostly she would drag my lazy butt across the street to our gym. Unfortunately, she now drags her boyfriends butt to the gym, and I can hardly get the motivation to go simply to tan. Ha. Soon enough. I wish I loved the gym...

No comments: