Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

I first thought of choosing a family member, but that's coming up in a few days.

Then I thought of my good friend, Mary, but couldn't find the picture of us. I KNOW I saw it recently, but after tearing my room apart, I still can't find it. I'm sure after I post this I will.

Then I started going through my old college pictures and couldn't pick just one close friend. So, here's all of my closest friends, from oldest to newest. And they all live far away from me. So sad.

Mary


I totally stole this picture from her facebook. Can't believe we don't have any pictures together. We should change that next time I'm up in Canada. We've been friends since high school. We don't see each other very often, but she is probably the only person I make an effort to see when I go to Canada. And every time we get together, it's like old times. My favorite memories of Mary include Timbits, creamies, and Roscoe's wings. So delicious!

Jessica


We've been friends since freshman year of college. We have had YEARS of amazing memories. We basically spent every waking moment together when we both lived in Rexburg. Jessica drove all the way to see me the week Tyler died. I'll forever be grateful for that!

Whitney


Whitney is my Utah weekend getaway friend! I love visiting her and sweet little Luke for a weekend of relaxing, delicious food, crafting, and watching new shows Travis is obsessed with. :) I just wish that I wouldn't be sick every time I visit. Ha. Rotten luck.

Allyson


A beautiful island called Vashon brought us together. Oh there are too many memories there to name... I miss walking around the track with her listening to life drama. Ha. One day I called her and I walked around the track while talking to her. It was wonderful! I think we need another walk soon...

Georgia


We used to teach together, but she went and had herself an adorable baby she feels needs a stay at home mom. Whatever. Ha. she is definitely my gossip friend. I shouldn't admit it, but man, do we love to gossip! And the one perk of her not teaching this year, is she gets to come and help in my class for fun events. She came and spent two days helping my kids make the hand print calendars this year. So nice!

Michelle


Michelle is the most recent friend to abandon me. But don't worry, we will have our wonderful summer full of walks and talks soon! Our parents live in the same ward and are really good friends. Like mother, like daughter! :) We also need to get a new picture together, since the child she is carrying in the picture is now over a year old!

Wendy


She still lives in the same city as me, but thanks to her boyfriend, she's basically living on the moon. She is my very best single friend. Until Brad came along, we were inseparable!

I am so lucky to have so many GREAT friends! I just wish they all lived a little bit closer...

4 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

What is this blogging thing you are doing? It's way cute! It's fun to know all of these things about you!

The Scalese Family said...

I miss spending every waking moment with you. You are one of my most cherished friends. Love ya girl!

mrs. brown said...

OH I made the list! I miss you too! I wish we lived close, better yet, I wish we were teaching together. When I'm ready to get back into teaching I am tracking you down!

GoldieGirl said...

Oh my gosh I didn't see this till this very second. I have a pic of us togetherrrr, remember when we had that grad shoot together?....I will never post it though, its horrendous!.. I also love how all your fave memories have something to do with us and food, we DO have really good times with food don't we.