Thursday, July 5, 2012

Random

Okay, here's the rest of my Super Nanny adventures.  A random catch up if you will...

The bunny lived which was a miracle in and of itself.  

Delicious breakfast with beautiful girls!

Decorating cupcakes at a local bakery.
  







On our way to see Brave.  Not my favorite kid's movie.  Grace hated it.  It was way too scary.  Ally said she was scared, but still really liked it.  


Making a "Welcome Home" sign.



Brusha, brusha, brusha

Ally trying out some poses with Grace.



The finished sign.

Ally entertaining Grace while I finished getting ready.  

High Tea at The Bloomingfields.










Ally's soccer team won Gold!

 





She didn't let me do much with her hair, but I tried.  

Sucker face.


Bowling




Western Day 




THE END

No comments: